Patel Nagar, Delhi – Today a diagnositc center was raided by PNDT Team and found 6 person guilty for Sex determination, Diagnostic center was sealed and accused were sent to jail.
09th October 2017, Respected District Magistrate South Delhi organized BBBP meeting at 01:00PM, and addressed all the members with program details and asked everyone to be part the BBBP week.
Keeping in mind that India a country of Religious people & Example of Unity, team BBBP of YAC has planned to reach large amount of people in less time & easy. In a meeting Dr. Manish jain , Mr. Rakesh kr. jain & Mr. Shubham Goel Suggested that if it is possible that religious Gurus agree with us to spread message of Save girl child, BBBP as well as Stop Female Feticide then large number of people can be reached & may follow the gurus to stop this social evil. The majority of Members of society agreed with the suggestion.
Youth Against Crime is now looking forward to work in health sector in Delhi for Poor/Senior citizens as our Trial is currently going on since July 2016 on this project, we are offering free/Discounted Diagnostic procedures in health sectors by joining hand with Private Diagnostic Laboratories and Centers near our head office to increase the health facilities for Poor people. Any one who is willing to participate or donate to us for this can Email us or tweet us & if anyone find poor/senior citizen who is not able to go through the Diagnostic Procedures because of financial problem you can proudly recommend them to us, we will try our best to support them.
For More Info –
Email Us at – email@example.com
Tweet us at : YAC_NGO
**YAC will not be responsible for the reports. All the company,labs,diagnostic centers joining us will be responsible for the reports they offer to the patients.
We are happy to announce that we Updated our website and from today every Registered Member of our society will get his name on our website with his/her N.G.O. ID NO. and twitter account link so that they can be verified as genuine member. Our Members are not allowed to collect any type donation on the name of our N.G.O., until and unless their name appears in RED color. All the members registered in our N.G.O. holds a ID-CARD provided by the society with ID Number same as on Members list on our website.
Only OUR EXECUTIVE MEMBERS are authorized to collect the Donation, Every Member is Supervised by the Executive member of the same state and if any state whose executive member is not registered will work directly under the governing body of the society.
Easy & fastest way to contact us is tweet us at @yac_ngo
1) The person should be above 18 years to be active member of this organization and without any criminal background.
2) The person should be physically and mentally strong and willing to work for the organization individually or in a group and travel at his own expenses.
3) A person is selected and can be removed by the President or in governing body meeting without notice or giving reason for misconduct, misbehavior, indiscipline.
4) The member is willing to work and obey the President or Governing body.
5) The member will give his best effort to full fill objective and task assigned to him or her.
6) Member should attend the general meetings and participate fully and have to give written application for being absent, 3 days before the meeting.
7) The meetings will be held on weekends on Saturday or Sundays once a 3 month at various location.
8) Meetings will be headed by the president/vice president and the Governing body and members.
9) The President has the supreme power to form or diffuse a core group, members.
10) It is duty of a member to obey and give due respect to the President and the Governing body.