AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The Aim & objective of the society are
1. To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony,love & affection amongst the member of the society and also all sewa & other welfare
2. To organize seminar on social justice, educational & economical upliftment of the members, to raise legal fundamental rights provided by constitution of India.
3. To solve all the possible problems amongst the members of society.
4. Prosperous and development India’s enormous manpower to build the country to do away with unemployment and poverty.
5. To contribute in maintaining unity and integrity of India.
6. To promote education and organize vocational courses.
7. To promote mega-campaign for helping poor workers & handicapped peoples.
8. Distribution of all consumable goods to increase the National Tax Revenue of the state for growth & development.
9. To raise fund to help poor and needy people relate.
10. To help the poor and needy people to arrange free food, clothes and all others requirement things.
11. To collect information, notices, notifications, policies from the government, semi-government and provide the same to the members of this society.
12. To work fir regularization of the colony and the request the state government for the same and to provide electricity, water sewerage, line, bus service, Telephone etc. in the colony.
13. To arrange, establish & open libraries & reading rooms for the common use of residence members & general public.
14. To arrange & organize social, religious and cultural programs from time to time & also publish the magazines in Urdu, Hindi, English, & other languages for common use & other cast.
15. To hold & to participate in conference, meetings etc, for exchange of ideas and discussions of the subjects of the interest of the residents of the colony.
16. To open, found, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support &/or help the various community development programs/activities & also construction & develop the community halls, charitable, dispensaries, libraries & other building for use of the welfare of the members of the association/society & also general public.
17. To support & undertake various activities & scheme for promotion of the cultural educational, trade & carrier prospects of the members of the society & their family.
18. To provide free, medical & socio-economic help/assistance to the poor & needy person.
19. To make adequate arrangements and start/ run the rehabilitation centers for destitute, windows, old man & women, poor beggars, handicapped & for mentally retarded for their social/civil upliftment.
20. To create a forum for Senior Citizens where they can exchange their various views & experience which may be make available to younger generation.
21. To Organize free medical camps, blood donations, camps eye donations camps, Etc. in village & urban areas for the benefit of the general public.
22. To establish charitable hospital & dispensary to cure people of the community.
23. To open & establish charitable yet-nary hospitals & clinic in various places giving treatment to animals & birds & work for their welfare.
24. To receive financial & non financial assistance from Govt./Non Govt. organizations, banks, company, & any other legal entity or individual for affiancing the objects of the organization & to fulfill the needs of the people.
25. To accept donations, grants, presents, gifts & other offerings(in shape of the movable or immovable properties) & the same shall be utilized for the promotion of Aims & objectives of the Society.
26. To purchased/acquire lands for society purpose & other establishment & to construct building thereon for the cause of Society.
27. To erect, construct, alter, maintain, sell, lease, mortgage, transfer, improve, manage &/or develop all any part of the property or the building of the above society necessary or convenient for the purpose of the attainment of the Aims & objectives of the Society.
28. To perform all such acts as may be necessary for the achievement & accomplishment of the above mentioned aims & objects & allied social activities.
29. To such other things/ acts/ activities which are, necessary & which may be incidental or conductive to attainment of any of the objects of the society.
30. Society will invent its surplus, money & funds according to sections-11(5) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.