1) The person should be above 18 years to be active member of this organization and without any criminal background.
2) The person should be physically and mentally strong and willing to work for the organization individually or in a group and travel at his own expenses.
3) A person is selected and can be removed by the President or in governing body meeting without notice or giving reason for misconduct, misbehavior, indiscipline.
4) The member is willing to work and obey the President or Governing body.
5) The member will give his best effort to full fill objective and task assigned to him or her.
6) Member should attend the general meetings and participate fully and have to give written application for being absent, 3 days before the meeting.
7) The meetings will be held on weekends on Saturday or Sundays once a 3 month at various location.
8) Meetings will be headed by the president/vice president and the Governing body and members.
9) The President has the supreme power to form or diffuse a core group, members.
10) It is duty of a member to obey and give due respect to the President and the Governing body.